Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to log into one sync (new to it) - I changed the…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log into one sync (new to it) - I changed the name and password ***** and recorded them. It won't accept the password.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Onesync

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed it yesterday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I'm trying to sync phone data (android) to OneDrive
The log in name/password:***@******.***; lark915484
This is taking awhile - on break?
I've got work to do. Give me a call when you figure this mystery out. ***-***-****4
5/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John Castle, Technical Support replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Technical Support

Hi There

Can we arrange a time for me to look at this

Thanks

Hmmm.... we are talking about using an MS account to connect to an MS product. You want me to pay $40 for that?

Hi

We are not part of the Microsoft group however we do assist on account unlocks

What region are you in?

Utah

OK - we need to go to Microsoft live chat. Is this OK?

That's where I thought I was was at, so sure.

You are on Justanswer.com not Microsoft.com

I'm slow but I got that....
Excellent.Please use this link to contact Microsoft who will perform a reset: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/Also, please take some time to rate me 5/5 stars at the top of this page for my service.