Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I created a rule in outlook office 365 and need to run the…

Customer Question
I created a rule...

I created a rule in outlook office 365 and need to run the rule in the inbox not just incoming mail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

It is used through the office365 portal

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I unchecked the stop running rule box. that is all I could find.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have nothing.

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 19 days ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac computer?

For a Windows computer, you may click the File tab, and double click the Manage Rules and Alerts button. After that, click "Run Rule Now" and select which rules to run. Finally, click "Run Now".

For a Mac computer, click the Home tab, click Rules > Apply > Apply All

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****