Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased Microsoft Word 2016 5/18 and can't get on line.

Customer Question
I purchased Microsoft Word...

I purchased Microsoft Word 2016 5/18 and can't get on line. Do I have a computer problem or a knowledge problem? Tried various download. Wayne Bartelt at***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I purchased Microsoft Word 20i6 on 5/18 and can't get online. Is it a computer problem or dunderhead problem? Tried down loads. Wayne Bartelt at***@******.*** and 2878 Security Code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else, I just want to know what I can do. What happened to our connection?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 2 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you mean you cannot download the purchased Microsoft office or you cannot access your gmail?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I can't download Microsoft word and I foolisihly started with Gmail. Don't know which I fooled up on.

What is the error message you are getting when you try to download also which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Before we start remote support i like to know whether you are using a windows or mac computer so please let me know that.

Did I pay the technitian to give me the key to getting on line with Microsoft Word Word or not? If so how long will it be and will John contact me by email?

I believe you are not seeing my above replies.I cannot give you any key but you purchased microsoft word online i can connect to your computer and download and install it for you but to do that i need to know whether you are using a windows or mac computer so please let me know.

If the technitian can't talk to me what do I do in the meantime? It's Lunch time here so I guess I'll start with that. I't's not very exciting, or helpful. If John had to go to the bathroom, that's okay. But a $40 bathroom call?

I believe you are not seeing my above replies so please check it and let me know.

How about another technition......

I will open this to other experts.

Okay. Thanks, ***** ***** sorry.
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello, I am Serge, what can I help with?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

No longer interested in Microsoft Word.
Good By