Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How can I transfer a table of cartoons from a PC into

Customer Question
How can I transfer...

How can I transfer a table of cartoons from a PC into microsoft word on a mac?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don;t remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Ihave tried to email the file frm e computer t the other, but the file doesn;t show up in my destination folder when I try to transfer it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to put an illustrated exercise into a language exercise book i am writing.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John Castle, Technical Support replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Technical Support

Hi

Can you tell me the file types please?

cpt

Are you just trying to transfer the files from one computer to another?