Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Using office 365. MS publisher. Just installed with office…

Customer Question
Using office 365 Technician's...

Using office 365

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

MS publisher

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Publisher recently?

Just installed with office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to print newsletter with 200 files in mail merge. document won't print unless in PDF and then names & addresses wont print on document

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
mail merge in publisher does not work in office 365
5/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you doing the Mail Merge in Publisher or on MS Word?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows 10
MS publisher

Have you used Publisher before for Mail Merge and it worked? And suddenly it stopped working?

No

Thank you for that confirmation. By Mail Merge, do you want to print address labels on stickers like Avery?

Please end this. Refund $5 please

I respect your decision to discontinue. Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can contact me here any time.

Best regards,

Jess