Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to set up a spreadsheet for my medications that have…

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up a spreadsheet for my medications that have lines separating each med. and vertical headings for the time of day that I take it.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I'm using Microsoft Excel and Word document.

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Excel recently?

It's a newly installed windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: armymil2003, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
armymil2003
armymil2003, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

You're trying to create a Spreadsheet to track your different medicines. I can help you build one to track that. What will the headers need to say? I know you've mentioned time of day so will it only say "morning" and "evening"?