Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Help assignment due at 12;00 tonight. Working on word doc…

Customer Question
Help assignment due at...

Help assignment due at 12;00 tonight. Working on word doc wanted to save on desktop it said "do you want to save< I said yes but it saved with another document. Can you help restore correct doc

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you need to know to retrieve doc

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 22 days ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

This might be tricky as you saved it over but if we can find shadow copies we can try to get it back.

Do you still need assistance?