Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have saved multiple files of the same word document. last…

Customer Question
I have saved multiple...

I have saved multiple files of the same word document. last night the power went out and all the those documents have nothing on them

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I am on a mac 10.11.6 and running microsoft word 15.27

Technician's Assistant: If you open your Word document and go to File -> Revert To, do you get the option to "Browse All Versions"?

I don't have revert but I do have restore but it is shading my last saved

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Did you save them as another draft or over on top of the same doc? have you checked the temporary and recovery files?