Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I HAVE 365 for my office. On Saturday, i purchased a new…

Customer Question
HI. I HAVE 365...

HI. I HAVE 365 for my office. On Saturday, i purchased a new ipad with the 365. Somehow between paying and returning to my car i misplaced the card. I have the number.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

My other account expires in November. 10.5 ipad pro wifi 256 GB. not sure that that answers your question. its brand new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have not downloanded the new 365.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The serial number is *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I then need to download 365 to my new ipad pro agreed?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i just want to download the 365. how do i do that. I have the code.
still waiting for my answer. . .
there seems no need to pay more for an expert to fix my device. I bought 365, i have the code and just need instructions on how do download it on my new ipad.
5/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.