Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot download a pdf file or word file. I have windows…

Customer Question
I cannot download a...

I cannot download a pdf file or word file

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

From where are you trying to download the file?

from my eamil

What error are you getting?

we couldn't download one or more attachments

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

No

Who is your email provider? How are you accessing your email?

Aol

I am offering you remote assistance for $20, if you want then accept it and follow the steps here to connect with me.

No thanks not interested

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>