Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

In Excel when I copy and try to paste the Spreadsheet goes…

Customer Question
In Excel when I...

In Excel when I copy and try to paste the Spreadsheet goes to the recover file pain. I updated Windows on Saturday and after this started.

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Excel file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

Yes but nothing is listed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried:

Using CTRL and V together to paste

or right clicking and selecting Paste (depending on which way you normally do it)