Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to talk to someone in person. Microsoft word. I want…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to someone in person

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to talk with someone on the phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Someone please call
5/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No