Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I dont kwon my password for microsoft. I am trying to log in…

Customer Question
I dont kwon...

I dont kwon my password ***** microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I am trying to log in my laptop computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i have not log into my laptop 9 month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i need to reset my password ***** microsoft

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your computer login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

When you put in the password ***** to many times, do you see a message there and your email/account or just password ***** over and over?

it keep asking for the correct password ***** dont know it. i need to change the password
how do i change the password

Click this link, click sign and enter your email you are locked out of. Then hit forgot password. Enter the last password ***** remember. (use the email attached to your pc/microsoft account)
https://www.msn.com
Choose the reason that you need password ***** then click Next.

If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password ***** you enter that code on the next screen.

If password ***** doesn't work, try the following steps:

1. If you can't get a security code

If you don't get to your security info ( the alternate phone number or email address), click I didn't get a code when you're prompted for a code at sign-in, or I don't have access to these when you're resetting your password.
You might be asked to fill in a security questionnaire and be asked for some private personal infomation. There may be a 30-day waiting period to get full access to your account. Learn more about security info here: Security info & security codes.

2. If your profile is temporarily blocked

If you've seen a message that your profile is temporarily blocked, we may have detected spam or other fraudulent use of your account, or content that violates our Terms of Use. Learn more here: Profile temporarily blocked.

3. If you recently turned on two-step verification

If you've taken the extra security step of turning on two-step verification, some apps and devices will notify that your password ***** ***** because the apps haven't been updated to prompt you for a security code. Instead of your regular password, you'll need to use an app password ***** get in. Learn more here: App passwords and two-step verification.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

call me ****************** need to reset my password

I am not able to make calls today from this desktop.

It is also an additional service and you only have written requested.

I will open this up to other experts for you who can accept a call offer.

Please standby.

Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this. I do live online support.

Solution #1:

- If there is an email address showing at the problematic computer's login screen, then please try the following fix:

1. On another working computer or device, click on the website below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.

3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the problematic computer's screen.

4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.

5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.

6. If successful, then try the password ***** the problematic computer, and see if it works.

- If it does not work, or if there is no email address showing on the problematic computer's login screen, then please try the next solution below:

Solution #2:

1. At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
  2. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
  3. When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
  4. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  5. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  6. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything", if available, and "Just remove files.", and continue.

Solution #3:

- If that does not work, please try:

1. At the password ***** login screen, click on the Ease of Access icon at the bottom; it looks like a timer icon.
  2. Click on the On-Screen Keyboard option.
  3. Click on the Shift key option at the left of the On-Screen Keyboard on the computer's screen.
  4. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart.
  5. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  6. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  7. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything", if available, and "Just remove files.", and continue.

- Does any of the solutions above work? If no, is there any error or message, or are you stuck at any step? Does your Asus computer have Windows 7, or 8 or 10, etc.? Do you also have another working Windows computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.