Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to print a Gartner Studio Label product #78556…

Customer Question
I'm trying to print...

I'm trying to print a Gartner Studio Label product #78556 and it won't print on my HP printer correctly. I'm using Word 2013 and have followed all the instructions given by the product support. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer and I did check with HP and they were unable to assist me.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need assistance.
No thank you.

What happens exactly when you try to print the label?