Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a 365 account, and I am just trying to add it to my…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a 365 account, and I am just trying to add it to my notebook computer, and I am being asked 1900 questions about every imaginable Microsoft program I ever used since 1990. I need a simple solution.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I have an Apple MacBook Pro. I have Microsoft 365 on some computers already

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

High Sierra 10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I have an office version from when I bought the computer, but I would like to add it to my Office 365, to get the upgrades to the newer versions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I want. Simple

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.