Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have the latest version of Office 365 for Mac (16.13.1).

Customer Question
I have the latest...

I have the latest version of Office 365 for Mac (16.13.1). When I start a new document in Word why can't I see the margins. I start typing and the words begin in the top left corner with no apparent top or side margins. What am I not doing?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra 10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I purchased Office 365 (i.e., last year).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. How long has this been happening in your MS Word?
  2. Was it working before then suddenly acted up like what you just described?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

It began after replacing Office 2011 with Office 365 last year and is a pain in in the neck!
Too simple a question to pay more than $5
Jess?
Are you there?

I am still here

Is your MS Word open right now?

Have you read my reply? I simply won't pay more than $5 for you to point me to a Word document that addresses the page set-up question.
Word is open in "Print Layout" view.

I am very sorry about the confusion. Our services here do not cost $5 only. From my end I can see you paid $30.64USD. If this is an error and you do not want to continue because of the fee, you can request a refund here and close your request:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jess