Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to recover the Skype password for 7023023596. I do…

Customer Question
I want to recover...

I want to recover the Skype password *****(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I do not know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.