Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Whenever I try to do something that requires microsoft on…

Customer Question
Whenever I try to...

Whenever I try to do something that requires microsoft on line I get told that I have a problem with my microsoft account. Now I wanted to get an account in order to use skype

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Also I'm unable to make use of microsoft dictionary and other online microsoft services that I'm supposed to have access to.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

What is a remote session?
No, I can't spend the money
Is there no other way to get help?

If you are not interested in remote, then i can walk you through the troubleshooting steps.

1. Open web browser
  2. Go to http://account.live.com
  3. Sign in to your account and follow the onscreen instructions
  4. Once you have successfully verified your sign in you can use Skype and other Microsoft services
  5. Sign in to Skype or any other Microsoft Service to continue
  6. Let me know if you are stuck
Okay, I've gotten into my skype account. I'm going to try making the call abroad that I need to make.
Thank-you for your assistance. What do I do to get the refundable $5 charge I made through my credit card?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

I will certainly give you 5 stars. How does the refund take place?

This is justanswer.com and it is a paid support service. For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.***.