Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just received a document from my editor with -ups (changes…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a document from my editor with mark-ups (changes made), I can see the edits in redline but when I try to accept the changes, Word tells me "There are no changes to accept"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I tried to click on "Track Changes" again. I tried closing the program and re-opening it. My computer has restarted. That's about it, I don't know what else to try

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please upload the docuement having the problem for review? Thanks.