Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am having trouble with Excel and auto fill for numbers. Do…

Customer Question
Hi I am having...

Hi I am having trouble with Excel and auto fill for numbers

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Do you mean online?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I know that the drag and place is enabled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No but getting that fixed would be great thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
when I go to drag and fill consecutive numbers it fills the cells with the same number
5/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please attache the excel file here and tell me what you need done and I'll do it for you

i am trying to put the numbers in order under YTM to go from 0% to 50%
no thanks
I appreciate you fixing it but I need to be able to do it myself for other projects
 replied 2 months ago

Here's what you need to do:

1) Select all three cells (B10, B11 & B12)

2) Go to the bottom right corner of cell B12 and drag it all the way down to B60

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

thank you
I will give you 5 stars
 replied 2 months ago

Thank you!