Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Loaded new office 365 cannot edit my external hard drive. Hp…

Customer Question
Loaded new office 365...

Loaded new office 365 cannot edit my external hard drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp windows 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

It prompts me to get another app in order to access the external drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am basically computer illiterate

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I can open anything except for excel files
5/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Ues
Why do I have to pay for something that is obviously a Microsoft problem
everything worked until I renewed my subscription

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****