Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm having trouble resetting my password for skype. The page…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble resetting...

I'm having trouble resetting my password ***** skype. The page doesn't let me type in my proper email account for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Over a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I think its a page set up problem. there is a big blank for the mkiimmerling part which goes with @harbornet.com but it doesn't let me put my mkimmerling NEXT to the @harbornet part. When I try to move it over it doesn't let me do that.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome to Justanswer.

I will try to reset the password ***** you.

I have inititated the reset process.

Please check your***@******.*** inbox and let me know if you receive any code?

Thanks

Satchi

I got the code,(###) ###-####and typed it in the skype code spot but was told the code didn't work!

No.

Please use the password Digital1234

Change it once you login successfully.

Please don't forget to rate my solution by clicking the star symbols at the top of the page and submit , if it solved your issue
else I am always here to help you more .

Thanks

Satchi