Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When I open word/excel etc my account shows. and I need to…

Customer Question
Hi, When I open...

Hi, When I open word/excel etc my account shows***@******.***. and I need to change to***@******.***. Can you assist please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Probably about a week ago. I sold business 2 years ago and no longer have the wgagames email address

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Word works fine but not sure If I logout and try and log in with new address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you having trouble with your MS Office right now? Or only want to change the email address there?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

have all documents on the wgagames email login and have logged in with otlook address and docs are naturally not there. I wanted to change the wgagames email address to otlook so I have correct history of docs
I amd using Windows computer
do not want to spend excess fees thanks

You said "and have logged in with otlook address and docs are naturally not there." Where are you looking for your docs in Outlook?

Are you saying that you tried to LOG OUT and then logged in using your Outlook address?

No, I was lgged in on wgagames and logged out. Then logged in as outlook and hence no files. I want to have the files from wgagames linked to outlook login
when I say wgagames it means***@******.***...when I say Outlook it means***@******.***..I jus abbreviate
Obviously you have no idea. this is a con

I want to understand your situation further so that I can help you fix the problem. Where did you login with outlook and wgagames.com.au? Are you referring to your MS Word login?

That is what I want to clarify so that I can get a better picture of your problem.

all good thanks solved issue myself

ok.

I just noticed that I have been charges not only $5 BUT $65 AS WELL...I demand a refund fir services not received or I will take it up with ombudsman and NAB for fraudulent charges