Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

In both "Microsoft Word for mac version 15.32" and also

Customer Question
In both "Microsoft Word...

In both "Microsoft Word for mac version 15.32" and also "Microsoft Word for mac 2011 version 14.7.1" a solid double line has appeared in several places in my manuscript, and I cannot get rid of them (I cna move them, and then they reappear elsewhere) .....Can I send you the afflicted file, and can you tell me how

Technician's Assistant: If you open your Word document and go to File -> Revert To, do you get the option to "Browse All Versions"?

In the older WOrd there is no option "Fikle --> revert"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

You may attach the file I will fix it for you

Regards,

G