Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have several spread sheets that open everytime I open

Customer Question
I have several spread...

I have several spread sheets that open everytime I open excell It is getting annyoying how do you stop that from happenning

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No on my machine

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
No
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

My name is Satchi.
Welcome to Justanswer.com

I will be helping you on resolving the issue you are facing.

To help you more efficiently please click the below link and click Agree button then download/run the tool ,so that I can fix the issue remotely.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=788b98f7-6ab0-4caf-acad-4d333a43f51a