Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am unable to open ed savword document as doc.x. Microsoft…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to open ed savword document as doc.x

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Microsoft word only

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

It opens in my computer. But when i want to print the same i am unable to print

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

I dont need any assistance. I was underwrong impression that I am connected to Microsoft technical service. Please do not any charges for my service request.

Microsoft doesnt have paid technical service and only provides free technical support in very limited scenarios. We are an authorized support provider, and our company works with Microsoft and Maintains an A+ rating with the BBB.

As seen here https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/answering-service/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Now, I can just send you the refund link and we can call it a day. Or, I can help you and if i cant fix the issues then you will receive a full refund of all fees. Were the only large technical support company in the world that offers that type of guarantee.

How do you want to proceed?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Pls send refund link and thanks for helping me to get full refund

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0