Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Janson, I was not able to reset the password for. what else…

Customer Question
Janson, I was not able...
Janson, I was not able to reset the password ********@******.***. what else an I DO?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Harry, Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I WAS ABLE TO GET EVERYTHING DONE YESTERDAY, I CALLED MICROSOFT DIRECTLY AND THE TECH WAS ABLE TO GET INTO MY COMPUTER AND GET IT SETUP. THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING, HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!