Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Forgot my password for 2nd sign account and number

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** 2nd sign account and number associated with it for recovery no longer have that to get code via text

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. its set on auto update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not currently

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?

ok
type correction fine for me
you there?
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When was the last time you could login to your email account?

Also, do you normally login from a computer, or a phone, or a tablet? Please specify the type of device you normally use?

And just to be certain, is there any device or program that can still log into your email account currently?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)