Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

In previous versions of Word I could setup a document with…

Customer Question
In previous versions of...

In previous versions of Word I could setup a document with layout of two pages, for each page of 8.5x11 on a landscape orientation. I use this when I give talks to groups. IN Word 365 I cannot find a way to do this. I need help. I am working on a MacBook Pro.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Whenever I get a notice. I have them set for automatic.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is what I need now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What do you mean by "two pages"? You can insert a landscape page(s) in your document. Is that what you are trying to do?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Previous versions of Word had a layout possibility that could be chosen that set up two half pages that would be printed on a landscape orientation page.

Two half pages? What exactly do you mean by a half page? Note that we provide phone/remote support which would make this a lot easier for me to understand what you are trying to do.

Okay, give me a number to call.
This is a a waste of money!!!