Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Sine I updated Microsoft Windows 11, my default Word

Customer Question
Sine I updated Microsoft...

Sine I updated Microsoft Windows 11, my default Word Document is no longer 8.5 x 11

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I have a MAC os 10.13.4.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I installed MACOS 10.13.4.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that' No. That's it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I guess you actully mean after updating your macOS to the latest 10.13.4, your Word app of Office 2011 for Mac no longer have default page size 8.5 x 11 inch? Am I correct?

Am I waiting for an answer?
Just say yes or no so I know what's happening.

Okay, at first I would like let you know that Office 2011 has been discontinued by Microsoft and no longer supported on the latest version of macOS 10.13.4. So you may epxect to to see more similar issues to happen in the future.

However, it depends on each Mac as diffrent Mac got different apps installed.

Thank you.

Sorry, I was typing.

For this particular issue, you may try changing the page layout first back to preferred 8.5 x 11, then try saving the changes as default template. Please let me know if this can help or not. Thanks.

Any feedback please? Thanks.