Microsoft Office

Connect one-on-one with a verified microsoft office technician who will answer your question

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All microsoft office technicians are VERIFIED
How much is it for technical help to figure out a problem in
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
how much is it for technical help to figure out a problem in excel … read more
Upgraded to window 10 excel 2007, can open program and enter
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
upgraded to window 10 excel 2007, can open program and enter data, when trying to open saved document it will not open. a window appears that sys "There was a problem sending the command to the progra… read more
I believe I need to renew or update my Microsoft. Not sure
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I believe I need to renew or update my Microsoft. Not sure whee to begin … read more
My devices: Windows 10 Home version 1607, Microsoft Excel
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
My devices: Windows 10 Home version 1607, Microsoft Excel 00197-19020-00069-AA229, Office update version 15.0.4903.1002. Installation was successfull. When I try to use Microsoft Office Help Viewer, I… read more
How can i convert an excel file to a different version.
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, microsoft office technician
How can i convert an excel file to a different version. Needs to be XLS. I can't figure out what version it's currently set to but I think it's a PDF.… read more
I have an 8 column spreadsheet. A-H. Sorry, I hit enter too
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Sorry, I hit enter too early. Excel. Not sure of the version … read more
In Excel, I am trying to figure out if I can make it auto
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
In Excel, I am trying to figure out if I can make it auto generate columns F (description) and column I (cost each) based on what is entered into column G (part number) based on what has previously be… read more
Can I get someone to help me with a Microsoft excel
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Can I get someone to help me with a Microsoft excel spreadsheet? … read more
Is voice input available on Excel or Word? Acer computerr
Pete, Senior Engineer
Acer computerr new in 2015 . Using Windows 10 and current version of excel. … read more
I am running Excel 2003 SP2 (11.6560.6568)M IN 64 BIT WIN 10
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am running Excel 2003 SP2 (11.6560.6568)M IN 64 BIT WIN 10 Pro. A problem arose within the last week. I can enter text in a cell and leave the cell with nio problem. I can enter a formula with speci… read more
Ihave a excell worlk sheet with a title of showing up with
Pete, Senior Engineer
Ihave a excell worlk sheet with a title of showing up with the text but will not come up … read more
How do I allow a cell in Excel 2010 to display a selection
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
How do I allow a cell in Excel 2010 to display a selection list based on the value in another cell, but enter text ("N/A") if the value is not met? In other words, I have a spreadsheet where user ente… read more
How do I increase the resolution of a figure in Publisher?
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Owner
Hi! How do I increase the resolution of a figure in Publisher? … read more
My Version of Excel is formatted in Spanish; How can I
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
My Version of Excel is formatted in Spanish; How can I change the language to English? … read more
I have an old version of Excel. can you advise on how to
I have an old version of Excel. can you advise on how to undo or turn off the function that automatically converts a numeric date to an word/ numeric Example; If I type in today's date 7/14 it convert… read more
Is there a onenote pc type version for mac that I can
Josh, It Support Specialist
is there a onenote pc type version for mac that I can download? … read more
I figured out how to slant the top row in an excel
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
I figured out how to slant the top row in an excel spreadsheet but how do I enter the copy so it is vertically slanted? I'm Jim … read more
How can I download my current version of Microsoft Office
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
How can I download my current version of Microsoft Office that I purchased to an additional device. … read more