Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot get toc to update correctly. I've gone through and…

Customer Question
I cannot get toc...

I cannot get toc to update correctly. I've gone through and labeled Table of Figures on ALL tables but only the first table is listed in TOC

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Word 365

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Just when my subscription runs out each year. Been a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No just TOC help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

Please send me the request for remote from your screen

No. I need to know how to do it not have it fixed for me
I will not pay $39

Yes, this is what i will do but i need to see what you did wrong, then i can tell you how to fix it or you can send me the document here, ill check what's wrong and send you steps to fix it. but without looking at the problem, i wont be able to tell how to fix it.