Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to get into my account but dont understand what…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to get into my account but dont understand what they want . can you please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I am not good with the all the details, too old when i started to use a computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont think so , but there was a box some time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No please i just want to be able to use the computer as before. in a simple way

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

I have just signed into my account and it seems to work. how can i get in touch with you should i need help again?

You can reply to me here on this page at any time

and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

At the moment i do not want any extra help. How do I save this page for future reference

you can bookmark it via CTRL + D

Or via your emails

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.