Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I installed office 365 onto my new Mac air on the 2nd March…

Customer Question
I installed office 365...

I installed office 365 onto my new Mac air on the 2nd March 2018. every time I try ti use it the computer tells me that it can't find the licence. Hence I have wasted my money on a new computer and Office 365 because I can't use it and its now been one whole month.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Don't know just used what ever was on it. I guess it must be Mac

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

As I originally said I bought the Mac new on 2nd March...one month ago and Office 365 at the same time and I installed it that night. Then when I go to use it it tells me that it can't find the licence. why?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me where you purchased office from?

Please let me know