Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just bought a new subsription to the Microsoft office 365-

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new subsription to the Microsoft office 365- early march 2018. for some reason it will not accept the code on the back of my purchase. can someone that speaks English please help me

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Hey peral, I'm kinda computer challenged so what do you mean when you say application?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

No. My computer says it can not update. my old subscription has run out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, other than I have a Dell lap top, if that makes a difference/

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> it will not accept the code on the back of my purchase

Do you mean product key of Microsoft Office?