Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My wife gave me an OFFICE Program for a gift about 2 years…

Customer Question
My wife gave me...

My wife gave me an OFFICE Program for a gift about 2 years ago. shortly after getting a Norton security program it or something else deleted Office and several other programs. I contact Microsoft but no help because I could not find the box the Office gift program had come in. Last week I found it in our storage room and want to reinstall. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Norton Security file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't have a clue. I just began using this Gateway computer and 11 months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No except I can't figure out how to connect to our Verizon hot spot. I can't seem to get anything working since Nortron took over.

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 20 days ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast