Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can I talk to some one who can tell me microsoft

Customer Question
Hello , can I...

Hello , can I talk to some one who can tell me microsoft organizational structure for college project

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Project?

I did not yet I am gathering information about Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Project?

I just want to know what organizational structure using how they are doing in jobs what techniques they are using in leadership and controlling?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing about softwares

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/3/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you talking about Microsoft way on project management, for software development or infrastructure deployment?