Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Each time I start Outlook in Win10, Nothing in outbox of…

Customer Question
Each time I start...

Each time I start Outlook in Win10, Nothing in outbox of Outlook 2016 but I get message "sending 1 of 1'' that loops, times out, giving error 0x800CCC0F and ISP Server Resp 450 4.7.0 ; PERHAPS caused by increasing # of e-mails blind addressed from around 50 to around 120

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Outlook file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

There are no previous versions available.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. If there are no emails in the Outbox, I believe it is a read-receipt request that was stuck in the send loop. Few things first:

1. What email account are you using in your Outlook 2016 -- Gmail? Hotmail? or others?
  2. Is the email account added as POP or IMAP?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess