Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a question about "inserting" a doc into another one -

Customer Question
Hello - I have...

Hello - I have a question about "inserting" a doc into another one - all with separate headers.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Im not sure. I just purchased it a few days ago. But I have been inserting docs all day, then within the last hour it started acting up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What version of MS Word are you using?
  3. How exactly are you inserting docs and how did Word acted up?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Hi Jess, I figured it out. For some reason the "normal" template in the doc was set at Calibri 11, which was really screwing things up. I set it back to TNR 12 and everything turned out!

Thank you for writing back and I am glad you were able to solve it yourself.

If you need anything else any time, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jess