Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot login to my account. I am also the admin and lost…

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to my account. I am also the admin and lost my password

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office 365 for Business. I am the admin lol

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Business?

I am using OS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMac desktop OS version: 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Business? What have you tried so far?

I noticed this over the past 5 days. I haven't logged into the account but can get outlook to send and receive email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I pay monthly for the business service. No thank you very much

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Please go to the following link and follow through the instructions, advice if you experience any issues:

https://account.live.com/password/reset?cobrandid=90010

Regards,

G

Thanks Gman!
The email address that I am using for my business is different from the primary email address***@******.***. The business account email address is:***@******.***

Ok thanks. Please use the latter email address here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

I have just tried it accepts it

The***@******.*** is not working. This is the account that I am trying to recover. I am the admin and know the password ***** I cannot recover the account. The version of Office 365 is for Business not personal.

Thanks, ***** ***** an expert with Business account experience an opportunity

Thank You Sir!
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you the admin of your Office 365 Business?
I am. I have a previous account***@******.*** and cannot make any changes.

Please check this Microsoft Help article to learn how to reset admin password.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2606983/a-user-or-an-administrator-forgot-his-or-her-password-in-office-365-az

BTW, are you sure your email account is with domain wildcoyotes.onmicrosoft.com, not wildcoyotes.com?