Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am in track changes mode and it freezes and tells me that…

Customer Question
I am in track...

I am in track changes mode and it freezes and tells me that there are too many spelling and grammatical changes to continue displaying them. How do I get out of this trap?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Track?

Charge your track?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Have you tried creating a new document, adding some text and enabling change tracking? The same issue or not? Please test and advise. Thanks.