Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When I save a table with 3 or 4 columns it changes the size…

Customer Question
When I save a...

When I save a table with 3 or 4 columns it changes the size and gets really big.??

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

MSWord

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

IT reinstall the entire MS suite, still have the problem. Only happens when I save the document.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> it changes the size and gets really big

Can you please advise some more details? What you mean the size getting big?

Sorry, my company won't allow that.

Are you referring to the annoying message pushing you for remote assistance? Please ignore it. It wasn't from me.

How can I attach a file to show you what I mean?

Just please click the "add file" link beside the big "SEND" button.