Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

None of the Office applications (Word, Excel, etc) can open…

Customer Question
None of the Office...

None of the Office applications (Word, Excel, etc) can open a file when it is not in the "Recent folder".

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No messages. The application just hangs and I have to use Task Manager to end the task. By the way I am using Office 365 Personal.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, nothing else.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you on a windows or mac computer and which version?

Please let me know

Thank you