Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have Microsoft word for my surface pro. Can I use it on my…

Customer Question
I have Microsoft word...

I have Microsoft word for my surface pro. Can I use it on my Mac, which is my main computer? And if so how? Thank you. Don

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't know. It was a 2016 edition. I am old and clueless on computers.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that't it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
You can use the same version Microsoft Word (2016) on both Windows and Mac. The same experience except the difference caused by the OS itself. If you downloaded your Windows version from Microsoft, you can download the Mac version as well.