Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am having difficulty getting an account for my recent

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty getting an account for my recent purchase of 'office 365' - My cell phone does not accept texts - so the process seems only available for texts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The text capabilities are turned off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I tried on sat and today - very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not want texting - old fashioned

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
office 365 has been downloaded but i can't open it
my cell # is(###) ###-####if calling me would help break this logjam
is somebody actually working on this ?
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you actually mean you can’t receive a verification code from Microsoft against your Microsoft accout? FYI - any cell phone can receive text message. Again, any.
Can you please let me know your Microsoft account and your cell phone’s brand name and model number? Thanks.