Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased Avery 5567 Template and I can't figure out how…

Customer Question
Hi I purchased Avery...

Hi I purchased Avery 5567 Template and I can't figure out how to print the forms. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

LaserJet Pro MFP M127/fw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

I've never tried to print Avery products before.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I purchased my HP laptop 2 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/2/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I purchased Avery 5567 Template

Have you downloaded and installed the related Word or PDF template from HERE?