Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just bought a new computer and I am trying to install

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new computer and I am trying to install Microsoft Office for Home and Students 2016. I have been trying to verify my email account but I am not getting the verification email. I have been trying for 2 days and no, it is not in spam or junk mail. please help! Thanks Diane

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I am even checking my iPhone and there is nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks much

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you sure that that Email address is the one registered with Office License?

I have not even been able to register it. I cant confirm my email and I have been trying to do that for 2 days. I never receive it ad it is not in spam, and it does not even come through to my iPhone.
no, ill cancel and get my $5 back.