Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm looking for the Excel files on my computer. Why can't I…

Customer Question
I'm looking for the...

I'm looking for the Excel files on my computer. Why can't I find them?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have used Excel for a number of years. I use it for preparing my income tax donations to various charitable groups. In fact earlier this year i developed a set of Excel files that detailed my giving for 2017. I am trying check their accuracy for my income tax filing only now I can't find them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is sufficient for now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Is it a Windows PC?