Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a toshiba and windows ten. I can't remember my

Customer Question
I have a toshiba...

I have a toshiba and windows ten. I can't remember my password ***** cant get into my computer. I have tried everything that people have suggested by no go

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what you are asking

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/31/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When an incorrect password ***** ***** 2 or 3 times does the text on the screen change and

ask you to go to account.live.com or does it ask you to reset your password ***** a USB device?

but that didn't work either it said that the disk is not a password ***** disk, after I paid and downloaded the program.

Thank you. A password ***** disk needs to be created before the password ***** *****

Since you are logging in with a local account the laptop will need to be reset in order to regain access.

Start or Re-start the computer.

While looking at the login screen (but don't log in), hold and keep down, the left Shift key.

Click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen (far right) and select Restart.

Release the Shift key when the Choose an Option screen appears.

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Remove Everything

click Just Remove Files

(install to the drive where Windows is installed, if asked)

Once Windows has been reloaded
(it takes an hour or so)
you'll create a new user account and have access to the machine again.

Let me know the result please.

Then why are you taking my money and not helping me. What a bunch of shit.

I have not accepted the Secure Remote request because it can't be done on a machine you can't get in to.

In order to regain access to the laptop it will need to be reset.

Start or Re-start the computer.

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Remove Everything

click Just Remove Files

Once Windows has been reloaded
(it takes an hour or so)

Let me know the result please.