Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

The formating in my microsoft word on my MAC just went

Customer Question
The formating in my...

The formating in my microsoft word on my MAC just went crazy.......wrong font, no borders, and will not allow me to download previos documents I have written in a proper format. Can I SPEAK with person??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I updated my whole Mac to High SIerra.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Are you going to call me?
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

sure where r u located at? and ur phone number. please.

Are you there? Do you still have any questions?